We would not be able to host our monthly events without our generous members volunteering to host and co-host at their homes. We are incredibly thankful for our amazing members! If you would like to host or co-host an event, please email email@example.com
Hostess Responsibilities include:
- Home or Meeting Location
- Decaf Coffee and Tea and any other assorted beverages of her choice
- Tableware / Napkins
- Designated spot for sign-in sheets and name tags
- Arrange for the next hostess to take name tags for the following meeting
Co-Hostess(es) Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate arrangements with hostess one week prior to meeting
- Provide dessert and/or snacks as appropriate
- Arrive 15 minutes early to set up refreshments
- If there are more than one co-hostess, one co-hostess should help serve refreshments while the other greets, answers the door, directs members to the sign in sheets and name tags. The greeter should also take a few moments to introduce any new members to at least one other alumna at the meeting.Please note: it is very important to help new alumnae feel welcome and comfortable at the meetings.
- Optional: The co-hostesses should coordinate in advance the taking of photographs for the event by providing for a camera to be available and by designating a photographer. The photographer(s) should be mindful of The Fraternity rules for photographs. Photographs should be forwarded to the website coordinator for posting.
- Plan to stay after the meeting to assist with collecting name tags and clean up.